Warranty & Returns
Snake River Prototyping
SRP products and accessories are guaranteed against manufacturing defects one (1) year from the original date of purchase. SRP’s sole obligation in the event of such defects during this period is to repair or replace the defective part or product with a comparable part or product at SRP’s sole discretion. Except for such repair or replacement, the sale, processing or other handling of this product is without warranty, condition or other liability even though the defect or loss is caused by negligence or other fault.
All RØDE Microphones are covered by a limited warranty for one (1) year from the date of purchase. The warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship of the RØDE Microphone, and is limited to the cost of parts and labour required for the proper repair of the RØDE Microphone. In its sole discretion, in circumstances where a proper repair of the RØDE Microphone is not possible or feasible, RØDE may replace the RØDE Microphone with a new RØDE Microphone of the same model and/or specification. The warranty does not cover any of the following: damage caused by the user; spillages or moisture; neglect, abuse or misuse, including but not limited to the failure to use the RØDE Microphone for its normal purpose in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions for usage, failure to properly maintain the RØDE Microphone in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, and/or the failure to use the RØDE Microphone in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications; normal wear and tear; use of microphone with incompatible or faulty equipment; unauthorized modifications; repairs conducted by unauthorized persons or service centres; the model and/or serial number being altered, removed or made illegible; accidents; or acts of god or any cause beyond the control of RØDE. This warranty can be extended to ten (10) years from the date of purchase. To be eligible for the extension of the warranty, the original purchaser must register the purchase of their RØDE Microphone online at www.rodemic.com. The terms and conditions of the original warranty will then apply for the term of the extended warranty period. For more information, you may also, contact your local ADI representative: BC,AB,MN,SK : Raymond Verrall – firstname.lastname@example.org – (604) 961-8973 Ontario: Paul Pinchuk – email@example.com – (416) 464-2610 Quebec : Richard Lasnier – firstname.lastname@example.org – 1-866-449-8177
Iosafe Rugged Potrables
ioSafe Incorporated (the Company), values your business and always attempts to provide you the very best data protection and recovery services.
No limited warranty is provided by the Company unless you are the original customer of the product. The Company’s warranty is not transferable. No limited warrant is provided unless your Company’s product (“Product”) was purchased from an authorized distributor or authorized reseller. Distributors may sell Products to resellers who then sell Products to end users. Please see below for warranty information or obtaining service. No warranty service is provided unless the Product is returned to the Company.
The Company warrants to the end user customer, subject to limitations list below, that the warranted hardware components, listed below, shall be free from defects in material or workmanship and will conform to the Company.s specification for the particular Product for the applicable warranty period. The Company further warrants that for the applicable warrant period shown below and starting from the date of purchase, the media on which any software included in the hardware components is furnished will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use. Except for the foregoing, such software is provided .AS IS.. During the applicable warranty period the Company will repair or replace (at the Company.s option) any warranted hardware part which does not comply with this warranty with a new or functionally equivalent replacement part, provided the defective part is returned to the Company as described in the .Returned Materials Authorization (RMA). section detailed below.
|Warranted Product||Warranty Period|
|R4||3 Years – Optional 5 Years|
|3.5 Pilot and Squadron||3 Years|
|Solo External HDD||3 Years – Optional 5 Years|
The limited warranty extends only for the period of time set forth above. The period commences from the date of purchase of the original Product. To verify the warranty of your Product, please maintain the receipt of the original Purchase. In the United States, some states do not allow limitations on how long implied warranties last, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE FACE OF THE COMPANY.S LIMITED WARRANTY. THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE PRODUCTS, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT. IN THE UNITED STATES, SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Return Material Authorization (RMA)
No Product may be returned directly to the Company without first contacting the Company for a Return Material Authorization (“RMA”) number. If it is determined that the Product may be defective, you will be given an RMA number and instructions for Product return. An unauthorized return, i.e. one for which an RMA number has not been issued, will be returned to you at your expense. Authorized returns are to be shipped prepaid and insured to the address on the RMA in an approved shipping container. To request an RMA, please refer to the Company’s website at www.iosafe.com.
Customers can purchase an extended warranty on eligible Company products with less than a 5-year warranty. The maximum warranty period for these products, including any warranty extension, cannot be longer than 5 years from the date of purchase. Extended warranty is currently available for purchase online.
LIMITATION OF REMEDIES
YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DEFECTIVE PRODUCT IS LIMITED TO THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT.
The Company may elect which remedy or combination of remedies to provide in its sole discretion. The Company shall have a reasonable time after determining that a defective Product exists to repair or replace a defective Product. The Company’s replacement Product under its limited warranty will be manufactured from new and serviceable used parts. The Company’s warranty applies to repaired or replaced Products for the balance of the applicable period of the original warranty or ninety days from the date of shipment of a repaired or replaced Product, whichever is longer.
LIMITATION OF DAMAGES
THE COMPANY’S ENTIRE LIABILITY FOR ANY DEFECTIVE PRODUCT SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE FOR THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES EVEN IF THE COMPANY CANNOT OR DOES NOT REPAIR OR REPLACE ANY DEFECTIVE PRODUCT AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT FOR ANY GENERAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES. THESE INCLUDE LOSS OF RECORDED DATA, INTERRUPTION OF USE, THE COST OF RECOVERY OF LOST DATA, LOST PROFITS AND THE COST OF THE INSTALLATION OR REMOVAL OF ANY PRODUCTS, THE INSTALLATION OF REPLACEMENT PRODUCTS, AND ANY INSPECTION, TESTING, OR REDESIGN CAUSED BY ANY DEFECT OR BY THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF PRODUCTS ARISING FROM A DEFECT IN ANY PRODUCT. THIS SECTION DOES NOT LIMIT LIABILITY FOR BODILY INJURY OF A PERSON. UPON REGISTERING PRODUCT WITH THE COMPANY, YOU MAY RECEIVE ASSISTANCE FROM THE COMPANY RECOVERING FROM A QUALIFIED DISASTER. SEE THE IOSAFE DISASTER RECOVERY SERVICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR DETAILS.
Your Use of the Product
The Company will have no liability for any Product returned if it determines that:
- The product was stolen from the Company.
- The asserted defect:
- is not present,
- cannot reasonably be fixed because of damage occurring when the Product is in the possession of someone other than the Company, or
- is attributable to misuse, improper installation, alteration (including removing or obliterating labels and opening or removing external covers (unless authorized to do so by the Company or an authorized Service Center)), accident or mishandling while in the possession of someone other than the Company.
- The Product was not sold to you as new.
Additional Limitations on Warranty
The Company’s limited warranty does not cover Products which have been received improperly packaged, altered, or physically damaged. Products will be inspected upon receipt.
Watershot Iphone 4s & 5 Housing
Watershot’s Limited Warranty provides the original owner that
this Watershot product is free from defects in material and
workmanship. This warranty is NOT transferable. Watershot agrees, at its
option, to either repair or replace the product with same or similar product
within One (1) year from date of original purchase. Proof of purchase
(sales receipt and/or warranty card) is required to obtain service or
replacement during the warranty period. Shipping cost of the product back
to Watershot for warranty service is the responsibility of the owner/
customer and will not be paid by Watershot. Standard ground freight for
return of repaired/replaced warranty products to the customer will be
covered by Watershot. Expedited return delivery is the sole responsibility of
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER DAMAGE RESULTING FROM THE FOLLOWING: ACCIDENT, MISUSE, ABUSE, ENVIRONMENTAL INFLUENCES, MODIFICATION OF THE PRODUCT, SERVICING PERFORMED OR ATTEMPTED BY, UNAUTHORIZED SERVICE FACILITIES OR PERSONS, WATERSHOT SHALL, NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR FOR, LOSS, DAMAGE, OR EXPENSE DIRECTLY OR, INDIRECTLY ARISING FROM CUSTOMER’S MISUSE OF , THE PRODUCT OR INABILITY TO USE THE EQUIPMENT, EITHER SEPARATELY OR IN COMBINATION WITH, OTHER EQUIPMENT OR FOR PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS
OR DESTRUCTION OF OTHER PROPERTY RESULTING FROM ANY CAUSE.
Manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser of new and unused product in its original packaging, for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase, that the product is free from defects in workmanship and materials. “Used” product is defined as any product used underwater or for any purpose other than in-store display. In the event the original purchaser believes there is a defect in a product, it is recommended that the purchaser contact SeaLife Customer Service or the importer in the country where the product was purchased for troubleshooting advice. The local authorized SeaLife Dealer can also assist with certain product servicing. If it is determined that the product requires servicing, a return authorization number will be issued. In the event of a product defect, Manufacturer will, in its sole discretion, repair or replace this product free of charge, provided the complete defective product is returned, at the sender’s risk, within one (1) year of its purchase date, to the
applicable address, accompanied by: (a) a return authorization number, (b) a letter describing the defect, (c) the purchaser’s return address (no PO Boxes are permitted) and daytime telephone number, and (d) a copy of the original purchase receipt or proof of purchase with the purchase date of the product. Additionally, Manufacturer’s obligation to repair or replace a product here under is subject to the condition that Manufacturer is able to confirm the defect and replicate any alleged leaks.
For more information about repair service or to locate a service center in your country, please visit the SeaLife website at www.sealife-cameras.com.
Excluded from this warranty are damages caused by abuse, misuse, wear, tear, cosmetic damages, water damage caused by damaged O-ring or O-ring contact surfaces or debris trapped between the product housing and the O-ring, repair or attempted repair by unauthorized persons, improper storage, non-performance of scheduled maintenance, battery leakage or software programs. Possible compulsory legal warranty rights of purchaser towards distributor under national law are not affected by this warranty statement.
LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER
Plasticase, Inc. (“Plasticase”) warrants that the NANUK case accompanying this document (the “Case”) will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the Case, subject to the terms and conditions of this Limited Warranty and Disclaimer (the “Warranty”).
1. Returns The customer must contact Plasticase in the event he or she believes the Case is defective and covered by this Warranty in order to open a warranty claim. Call Plasticase at 1-800-783-6883 between 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday to speak with a customer service representative. In some instances, it may be determined that parts can be easily installed by the customer and Plasticase reserves the right to ship replacement parts directly to the customer for installation. Otherwise, the customer must pay for shipping the Case to Plasticase at 1059 Boulevard des Entreprises Ouest, Terrebonne, QC J6Y 1V2, Canada, for inspection. If the Case is defective, as determined solely by Plasticase after an inspection, the shipping costs will be refunded if proof of shipping is provided. No refunds of shipping costs will be made if the Case is not defective.
2. Repair or Replacement Plasticase’s obligation under this Warranty is limited, at its sole and exclusive option, to either the repair or replacement of the Case where a defect has been claimed and is determined by Plasticase to be present. Upon inspection by Plasticase, the Case or parts thereof that prove to be defective will be repaired or replaced at no charge, and the Case will be shipped back to the customer by Plasticase.
3. Limitation of Warranty The Warranty herein applies only to the original customer and is conditional upon the customer giving prompt notice to Plasticase of any discovered defects. Plasticase shall not be responsible for any other defects or damage, including, but not limited to, any defects or damage caused by or resulting from: (a) alterations to the Case by anyone other than Plasticase; (b) accident; (c) damage due to an intentional or negligent act of a third party; (d) abuse or negligence; (e) wear and tear.; (f) mishandling; (g) failure to use the Case in a safe and reasonable manner, or (h) force majeure. If the Case, in the judgment of Plasticase, shows evidence of having been altered, modified or repaired without the authorization of Plasticase, the Warranty herein shall not apply. THE WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE IS EXCLUSIVE AND NO OTHER WARRANTY, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. PLASTICASE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
4. Liability Plasticase’s cumulative liability for damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of the use or possession of the Case, regardless of the form of action, whether in contract or tort, including negligence or strict liability, shall be limited to the purchase price of the Case. IN NO EVENT SHALL PLASTICASE BE LIABLE TO THE CUSTOMER OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR EXEMPLARY, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONTINGENT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR POSSESSION OF THE CASE, INCLUDING THE VALUE OF THE CONTENTS OF THE CASE, WHETHER OR NOT PLASTICASE HAS RECEIVED NOTICE OF THE POSSIBILITY OR CERTAINTY OR SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.